Last modified: March 1, 2022
Leostream Corporation (“Company” or “We“, “Our“, or “Us“) respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website leostream.com (our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including through our products, on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at: [email protected].
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“);
- That is about you but does not individually identify you such as company affiliation; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details such as the pages of our website you visit and the time and date of your visit and other diagnostic data.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, Freshdesk which hosts our support site or BrightTalk where we post webinars about our service.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting a trial of our service, viewing a recorded webinar, or requesting further services such as support. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website or our products.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you and to improve our Website.
- To provide you with information, products, customer support or other services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To monitor the usage of our service.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you but only if you affirmatively opt in, so if you do not want us to use your information in this way, please do not opt in on the form on which we collect your data. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Leostream Corporation’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Leostream Corporation about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your affirmative consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Leostream Corporation, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, please do not opt in. In addition, you can opt out at any time by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us. or at any other time by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected] If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website or a third-party controlled website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
To register a complaint or concern, please email [email protected].
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS (CCPA): Leostream Corporation does not presently meet any of the thresholds which would require it to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act
U.K. and EU (GDPR) PRIVACY NOTICE: Residents of the U.K. and EU may have additional rights and protections regarding their personal information collected by us which are set out in our General Data Protection Regulation Privacy Notice.
United Kingdom and European Union
General Data Protection Regulation Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice describes how Leostream Corporation (the “Company”, “we,” “us,” or “our”) treats personal data of individuals in the United Kingdom (U.K.) and European Economic Area (EEA). The information in this Notice is provided pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and related legislation in the EEA and the U.K. (including the U.K.’s Data Protection Act 2018) with regard to how we act as data controllers.
Our UK Representative:
Under Article 27 of the UK Data Privacy Act, we have appointed a UK Representative to act as our data protection agent. Our nominated UK Representative is: GDPR Local Ltd.
Adam Brogden [email protected]
Tel +44 1772 217800
1st Floor Front Suite
27-29 North Street, Brighton
Our EU Representative:
Under Article 27 of the GDPR, we have appointed an EU Representative to act as our data protection agent. Our nominated EU Representative is: Instant EU GDPR Representative Ltd.
Adam Brogden [email protected]
INSTANT EU GDPR REPRESENTATIVE LTD
12A Lower Main Street, Lucan Co. Dublin
Contacting us through other means could impact your rights and our obligations under applicable law.
Categories of Personal Data
We collect and process the following categories of your personal data: personal contact details and other identifiers, including personal data necessary to verify your identity; internet or other network activity data; biographical data, including professional and employment data; personal data necessary to provide requested products and services; and personal data we are legally required to obtain under the GDPR or other applicable law.
Bases for and Purposes of Data Processing
We collect and process your personal data when processing is necessary for the performance of our contract with you or your employer or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with us. We also process your personal data in order to comply with applicable U.K. or EU or EU Member State Law as well as U.S. law and, as circumstances may require, when necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or with your consent. We also process your personal data for direct marketing purposes based on your consent. You maintain the ability to opt out of direct marketing from us. We do not undertake any automated decision-making (including profiling) that involves your personal data.
For further information about our privacy practices in the U.S., please review our Corporate Privacy Notice at [insert link to website policy].
Personal Data Not Obtained from You
We obtain personal data about you from other sources, including from our service providers and those publicly accessible, in order to assist us in verifying your identity, providing our products and services to you, and complying with applicable laws.
Recipients of Personal Data
We share your personal data with unaffiliated service providers to help conduct our business, and these arrangements are subject to data protection agreements. We may also share your personal data in connection with a merger, acquisition, corporate reorganization, or the sale of substantially all of our assets, and with government authorities and regulators for purposes of this Notice.
Our service providers provide: (a) vendor services to facilitate and support the products and services we provide and (b) marketing and promotional event services.
We are based in the U.S. (a country for which the EEA has not issued an adequacy decision on the protection of personal data). If you engage directly with us for products and services, transfers of personal data may be made as necessary for the performance of our contract with you or the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at your request or, as circumstances may require, your consent.
Data Storage Period
We process and store personal data for as long as is required to provide our products and services to you or your employer, which is typically for the duration of our contract with you or your employer. The criteria used to determine data storage (such data will be kept confidential, unless otherwise required by law) are our corporate standards for retention of data which is to retain data as required to comply with our legal obligations (for example if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies. Usage data is retained for internal analysis purposes. Data storage is also determined by our requirements to maintain cyber and information security and privacy protections, as well as data integrity and systems controls.
Your Data Protection Rights
You can exercise or address these rights with us (subject to our data retention and other limitations and requirements under applicable law), ask questions about our use of your personal data, or raise other issues or disputes by contacting us through the communication methods provided at the beginning of this Notice.
- Access. You have the right to obtain access to your personal data.
- Rectification. You have the right to ask for incorrect, inaccurate, or incomplete personal data of yours to be corrected.
- Erasure. You have the right to request that your personal data be erased.
- Restriction on processing. You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in specific cases.
- Objection to processing. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or on grounds relating to your particular situation.
- Portability. You have the right to receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and send it to another controller.
- Withdrawal of consent. You have the right to withdraw consent from the Company’s direct marketing.
- Lodging a complaint with a Supervisory Authority. You have the right to lodge a complaint, as applicable, with the U.K.’s Information Commissioner’s Office or a Supervisory Authority within your EEA member state.
We may update or change this Privacy Notice from time to time without advance notice. Should any new Privacy Notice go into effect, we will post it on our website.
Last updated: March 1, 2022.