Build a better way to
manage hybrid work
The missing piece for enterprise VDI & remote access
Customer Case Studies
- Self hosted software to maintain control, security, and configuration of your environment
- Granular access control for managing and authenticating end-user connections
- Audit level logging provides comprehensive tracking of access and usage.
Connect end users to their desktops or applications.
- Leostream manages Linux, Windows and macOS desktops so users have access to everything they need from a single portal.
- Connect end users to their desktops or applications via nearly any display protocol including Teradici, PCoIP, HP Remote Boost, Mechdyne TGX, NICE DCV, NoMachine, Scyld Cloud Workstation, RDP, VNC, SSH .
- Offer a seamless experience from any device, including thin clients, zero clients, Chromebooks, and mobile devices by connecting to remote desktops using Leostream’s in-browser HTML5 client.
Simplify IT Management
From a single-pane-of-glass admin console, Leostream simplifies the management of users, VDI, cloud desktops, and other types of hosted IT assets as well as physical machines.
- Vendor neutral support for multiple hosting, and cloud desktop platforms.
- Real-time dashboard to view usage and environment details
- Installs on Linux and Microsoft Windows operating system licenses are not required.
Secure Remote Access
Connect to anything - anywhere, any time, and from any device, quickly and securely
Manage your entire on-prem, edge, and cloud desktop environment, all from a single web-based administrator portal
HIGH-PERFORMANCE DISPLAY PROTOCOL SUPPORT
Connect to graphics-rich or compute-intensive applications using any high-performance display protocol
PROVIDE CLIENTLESS ACCESS
Support any device with connectivity with a built-in HTML5 viewer
INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE
A modern web-based UI is your centralized hub for all your remote resources
WORK OUTSIDE THE VDI STACK
Build out your hosted environment using best-in-breed technology without locking yourself into a single legacy VDI stack
Mixed OS Environments
Management wants Windows, designers want macOS, and developers want Linux - support multi-OS environments with ease
Seamless Cloud Desktop Provisioning
Burst into the cloud in a snap to meet demand fluctuations or performance needs