Happy New Year to all! Leostream is excited to embark on another year helping you be productive no matter where your users roam. We’re working hard to get you all of the features and enhancements that you need to keep your hybrid workforce going strong.
What are some of the exciting things you can look forward to in 2022?
- Packaging for new Linux distributions, including Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 and Rocky Linux
- More RESTful APIs for working with Leostream Gateways, Centers, and Desktops in the Leostream Connection Broker
- New scheduling objects to easily schedule assignments, power actions provisioning, and more (come see V1 of this feature in the Innovation Zone at the HPA Tech Retreat 2022)
- A host of advancements to our AWS support (reach out to us for details)
- A sleek, modernized Web client
And that’s just a handful of the features coming to you in 2022.
What else is new in 2022? To keep this development train on track, Leostream is moving to a subscription-only license model. We successfully rolled this model out to new customers last year. Here’s what you can expect in 2022.
Current Leostream Subscribers
Leostream 2022.1 and beyond will be available as an upgrade to new and existing Leostream customers who have a valid Leostream subscription.
We have options for you to trade in your perpetual licenses for subscription licenses, expand your perpetual footprint during our three-month grace period, or keep running Leostream 9.1 during its extended lifecycle.
Here’s to another year together!